Terms of Sale : live scores software
- DEFINITIONS: In these Terms and Conditions of Sale, “Seller” means Sportscaff (); “Buyer” means the person, firm, company or corporation by whom the order is given.
- THE CONTRACT: All orders must be in complete payment of the script and are accepted subject to these Terms and Conditions of Sale. No terms or conditions put forward by Buyer and no representations, warranties, guarantees or other statements not contained in Seller’s quotation or Acknowledgement of Order nor otherwise expressly agreed in writing by Seller shall be binding on Seller.
- VALIDITY OF CONTRACT: Unless previously withdrawn, the contract of awaiting delivery will remain open for 21 days or 3 weeks from the date of receiving orders or payments.
- PAYMENT: Payment shall be made in full without set-off, counterclaim or withholding of any kind. It doesn’t matter whether payments are done in other payment methods or process as per the agreed payment mode between both parties. The accepted payment base currency shall be only in USD (United States Dollar).
- DELIVERY PERIOD: The first period of delivery days will start from day 1 of receiving the orders up till 7 days.. If the product is not delivered in 7 days. We will have second period of delivery time frame ranging from 8th day to 21st day. If the product is not delivered within 21 days, the orders remained cancelled and applicable for refund process. However, there could be extension of delivery period if there was custom work and need more time to complete the task.. In such case both the parties will cooperate and take the suitable decision.
- DEFECTS AFTER DELIVERY: If there found to be some part of the website not working or errors in implementation or non-working of the script, the buyers has the rights to ask for fixing the problems up to 3 requests. One request count as one request of fixing the errors.
- REFUNDS : Once the product is delivered, the buyer cannot ask for refunds, and under no circumstances the seller will issue refunds. Because of the nature of digital products, the seller has no control over the product post delivery. However, seller will make sure to fix the problem as stated in point (6).
- API FEES OR RECURRING PAYMENTS: API fee is solely for fetching sports feed that includes odds, fixtures, results and history data. The buyers will pay the API amount as per their subscription fee. Sportscaff reserves rights to cancel API access in case of failure of payments on each cycle. The seller accept no responsibility for any misinformation or wrong data that may crop up at times which is beyond the control of seller.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The seller is not responsible for theft, content abuse, third party content infringement or loss due to various means including hacking that’s arising from the buyers website. Once the product is delivered, it’s the responsibility of the buyers to keep their property in safe hands. The seller accepts no responsibility in the case: where it’s illegal to operate in the buyer’s country; where buyer is conducting illegal businesses by our product with modifications including using the different domain names.
- LICENSE COPY: Buyers cannot use the script for more than one website unless separate copy of license is purchased or with the prior consent of the seller.
FOR full terms and conditions on site wide, please visit our terms & conditions page here..